|Name:||Dr. Aamir Salaria|
(1) BSAD0455 Production & Operations Management.
(2) BSAD0440 Budgeting & Cash Management.
(3) ACCT0204 Managerial Accounting.
(4) BSAD0445 Small Business Budgeting & Cash Management.
(5) ACCT0410 Auditing.
(6) BSAD0470 International Business.
· ”AL BADAR CRICKET CLUB Tour 1990-1991." MAIDEN OVERSEAS TOUR OF ALPINE COUNTRIES - GERMANY, SWITZERLAND & ITALY.”
· "AL BADAR CRICKET CLUB - EUROPEAN JOURNEY 1992 - GERMANY, HOLLAND & BELGIUM.”Tour Dedicated to Imran Khan's Cancer Hospital. Al-BADAR CRICKET CLUB - UAE, July 1983, 126. Second consecutive overseas tour of the club to Germany, Holland & Belgium.
· "European Journey 1993 of Al-BADAR CRICKET CLUB." covering Austria, Holland, Belgium, Denmark & Sweden..
· "ODYSSEY European Union Tour 1994." Fourth consecutive overseas tour of AL BADAR CRICKET CLUB covering Germany, England and Holland in August 1994.
· "SOJOURN EUROPA 1995." covering Germany, England, Holland, Ireland and Belgium. AL BADAR CRICKET CLUB. Dubai - U.A.E. July-August 1995.
· "Sixth Consecutive Annual Overseas Tour to Australia and New Zealand, the Koala & Kiwi Lands." Oceanic Jamboree 1996-1997. Al Badar Cricket Club Dubai, U.A.E.
· "UAE CRICKET ALMANAC 1993." UAE CRICKET ALMANAC 1993. AL-BADAR CRICKET CLUB UAE, July 1993, 116. The first ever publication of annual UAE Cricket Almanac - A Pioneering effort for the UAE cricket fraternity and history in the making.
· Have applied for the publication of the final doctoral dissertation originally presented and successfully defended at the Webster Universit in St. Louis, MO. in May 2008 entitled "Understanding the Effects of Cross Culturual Sensitivity issues on Service Performance in the field of Global Overhead Material Handling Industry" to various global academic journals.
Presented the power point version of the final doctoral dissertation defence originally carried-out at the Webster University in St. Louis, MO. in May 2008 to a variety of associations, societies, firms, organizations and clubs across the globe as following:
(a) Literary Society of the City of Baldham, Bavaria - Federal Republic of Germany.
(b) University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore - I.R. of Pakistan.
(c) Al-Badar Cricket Club, Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
(a) Successfully defended the final doctoral dissertation at the Webster University in St. Louis, MO. entitled "Understanding the Effects of Cross Culturual Sensitivity issues on Service Performance in the field of Global Overhead Material Handling Industry"
(b) Special course and certification on the subject of "Production & Operations Management in Overhead Material Handling Industry" - Hadef Gmbh, Dusseldorf, Federal Republic of Germay.
(c) American Society of Testing & Materials, Member.
(d) American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Member.
(e) Academy of Management, Member.
(f) Testing & Safety Engineer Certification as per DIN/FEM norms - Federal Republic of Germany.
(1)The first to successfully complete graduate degree program in Business Administration (MBA) with special emphasis in marketing and international business in less than a year at the Lindenwood University, St. Charles, MO. – January 03 to December 30, 2003 with an overall GPA of 3.92.
(2) The Second to successfully complete in four consecutive years a
challenging doctorate degree program in Management at the Webster
University, St. Louis, MO. with 19 students initially at the start of the
program – 2004 to 2008.
(3) First Class Cricketer par excellent who played league and club cricket on global basis as skipper in countries like Australia, New Zealand, Germany, I.R. of Pakistan, UAE,Bangladesh, England, Ireland, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden and USA to name a few.