• Harris-Stowe State University employment applications may be downloaded by clicking on the application link to the left. If you have difficulty with viewing or printing the application, please download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader at www.adobe.com.
• Candidates may apply by email or postal mail.
o Email a complete set of your application materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to save it in any of the following formats: Microsoft Word, Corel WordPerfect, or Rich Text Format (.rtf). Please do not use this method for general inquiries, status on applications or other questions as you will not receive a response.
o Mail a complete set of your application materials to: Harris-Stowe State University, Human Resources Department, 3026 Laclede Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63103.
• If your application materials do not clearly reflect that you meet all of the posted minimum hiring standards for a position, your application will not be forwarded to the hiring department. For example, if “supervisory experience” is required, make sure your application clearly indicates your previous supervisory experience.
• Applications are accepted for posted positions only.
• Only the Office of Human Resources Management is authorized to make employment offers. All offers will be extended from this office.
Note: Human Resources will contact only applicants selected for an interview.
No phone calls please.
Harris-Stowe State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and we participate in E-Verify.